The R.E.F.I.N.E.D Resume
The R.E.F.I.N.E.D Resume by Kirianne Suriano is the definition of what you need to transform you resume from boring to a R.E.F.I.N.E.D and stunning representation of you. In this book you will learn how to:
- Write a consistent resume that gives a clear picture of the experiences that you have and how you will use that experience to help benefit future employers.
- Analyze a job description to help you find out exactly what they are looking for and use it to your advantage.
- Avoid some of the biggest resume mistakes that seen in the last several years as a hiring professional.
- Choose a format that is professional, up-to-date and allows for your personality and experience to shine.
- Write specific, concise bullet points to see your experiences- even if they are not related to the position description.
- Instantly add dimension to your resume and make it look professional and improve its readability.
As an added bonus, you will also receive a high converting. professional resume template that you can adjust and make your own.
As product of Work It Women, we believe that work-life balance in your career is achieved when you have the ability to say yes to any opportunity with a ready-to-go professional resume.